Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stike a pose! There's nothing to it! Vouge!

Someone...not to name names...MOM...thought it would be a great idea to take family pictures while we were all back together for the holidays. Our last pictures were in 2002. Okay. 8 years is a while, BUT there have been at least SIX of them that I was NOT pregnant. And she chooses now. So, dum da da dum...Here are a few of our family shots. Notice how I am strategically placed to 'blend in'...



Aren't we attractive???


Again. Great pic, but I shouldn't I be where my mom is??? Hi there big belly.



Look at my boys! Such handsome dudes!


(I do actually really like this picture) No belly, no problem.
In the defense of the photography, there is a family photo where I posed in the back, but that wasn't sent to me yet. Hope you enjoyed.





4 comments:

BusyMama said...

There's nothing big about you, dear. Great pictures!

{kim} said...

Those turned out really great! I can't believe how big Petey is smiling in them. I bet Bryan is loving the one where he is laying across the floor!

Carrie said...

I love the photos! Peter steals the show. And you, you look fantastic. I don't think you could ever have a big belly. I'm happy you got back to Arizona. We miss Flagstaff as well.

Adam and Jess said...

I think the pictures turned out cute. I have to admit I wouldn't be happy about taking pictures pregnant either though. The picture of you and your Mom at the ballet was really pretty. The more I hear about her, the more she's my role model too, finess wise:)