Friday, January 8, 2010

Catching up

27 Weeks- Hello 3rd trimester!!! (By the way, I LIVED in these pants the whole time I was in AZ! Thanks Cori for letting me raid your closet!)
"Hockey Stick"
I really think its about time someone took this kid to a hockey game so he can see what it is REALLY like...

One of Pete's favorite pastimes while at my parents house.
1. Pull out the Spice cupboard
2. Move all items to the next row down
3. Close spice cupboard
4. Repeat! (Oh to be a toddler...)


My mom and I at the Arizona Ballet Co production of
"The Nutcracker"

Some of the Stars girls that came too!

2 comments:

Helena said...

Jamie, I'm glad you're back! I hope you had fun back home. It looks like both you and Peter have gotten bigger since last time I saw you!

Crazy, has it really been a month? The holidays always fly by so fast.

{kim} said...

We are sure missing you guys. I wish Petey could come play hockey here. But I miss him saying garbage truck most of all.