Thursday, January 21, 2010

Road Trip!



  • 265 miles one way.
  • 530 total miles.
  • 1 day of driving.
  • 1 Chevy Tahoe.
  • 2 toddlers.
  • 1 preschooler.
  • 2 pregnant women.
  • 2 crazy guys obsessing over their new cell phones.
  • Leaving the great state of Arizona for a place barely worthy of statehood status.
  • All for a sandwich on 99 cent white bread.
  • (I guess I can't forget to mention the meat that goes on it- Rudy's...do you now understand the madness driving this trip?)

I guess its like the MasterCard commercials!

Hanging out with your best friends- Priceless!


(We also visited the Children's Museum in Albuquerque, which was by far the coolest kids place! I think Steve and Bryan may have had more fun than the kids...)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Totally worth it. I don't know what I would do for some Rudy's right about now.

{kim} said...

Awwww, so fun! That was a great day, and it makes me sad reading about it. We miss you guys!

Adam and Jess said...

I've actually never been to a Rudy's before. Yes, spending time with your best friends is priceless, I just expected our picture to be up there in this post, j/k. I can't believe you made that much of a road trip for it though, funny.You look good in your formal dress and seemed to find one that was flattering and formal which is hard when you're as far along as you are.

Nicole said...

So true, so true! I loved your posts on AZ and the pictures!