Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas

We split Christmas between my family and Bryan's. Christmas Eve we were at my parents. Peter was extremely spoiled in both places! He is just starting to 'get' the whole present thing! It was so fun to watch him open things!



He got trains from Abby and Poba





Okay, what the heck is up with my sister's head? Is that a bag? Or what?


I 'love' preggo pictures. Hot. Bet your belly isn't as large as mine! :)


Not sure what to do with all of this...




Here we are off to the Hays' for Christmas Day!

Bryan's parents- Nana and Grandpa

Bryan and his brother, Chris. Identical twins right?

The favorite new toy. Who says Christmas is expensive? $5.00 at wal-mart. Priceless!



The Christmas post... lots of pictures...lots of presents...lots of family....lots of fun!

1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

We missed this little "stinker" for a month. I love it how he's starting to talk and his cute jibberish.