Thursday, November 4, 2010

Witches, Vampires and Mushrooms

Amber had a 'witch' party.  It was quite the shindig.  We had awesome food, fun and a great time with just the girls!
We took a random trip to Ohiopyle.  I highly recommend it.  I am now motivated to ride my bike from Pittsburgh to DC.  Its called the Great Allegeny Passage.  I can't wait until summer!
Nothing important here.  Just some cool 'shrooms!

Peter loves going for walks.  He can walk 2+ miles easy! Its awesome!

My Monkey and the Banana! (the Dental School Halloween Parade)
 My monkey and Jessica's monkey make quite the pair! 


Remember how I said Brooke has fangs???
Well, here she is...my little vampire! (or lil' Eddy from 'The Munsters'- according to my dad)

2 comments:

Helena said...

I loved every single one of these pictures. And Kurt is totally impressed with the fangs.

Carrie said...

Brooke as a vampire is probably the cutest thing ever! I love it.