Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Christmas Post

To me, Christmastime = Picture time!
We had a wonderful Christmas.  We were truly blessed to be able to spend time with both Bryan's family, and my family.  Everyone was home for the holiday!  Well, almost everyone.  We were missing my grandparents.  They stayed in Tucson, but at least we got to see them the week after at Ryan's wedding.  Bryan's older brother made it up from the valley.  His grandma came from Missouri.  My little sisters came home. (one from across town and the other from Florida!)  My brother came up from Tucson. 
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture collage

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own collage
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own collage

P.S. I would love some feedback about the collages.  I want a better site than smile box.  I hate how it takes you out of blogger to look at them.  What do you guys use? Thanks!

No comments: