Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prelude to many, many posts...

That pretty much sums it up.

We just got back last night from Arizona.  We had an awesome Christmas and many adventures while we were there.  I took over 300 pictures.  I made a wedding cake.  I brought back a whole extra suitcase of goodies.  We hung out with family.  We got to see friends.  I got to sub in for the hygienist at my dad's office for a couple days.  Bryan got to spend LOTS of time with the kids.  We had our 2nd 5th anniversary (I will explain later...) My little brother is now a married man.  I got violated in the airport.  So did everyone else departing from Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor.  We played tons of Catan.  And Farkle.  Steve complained. (We have come to the conclusion that if you play Catan and are still friends the next day, you have a lasting friendship!)  Bryan played Black Ops all night for multiple nights.  Peter got the stomach flu.  On Christmas day.  Brooke got sick 2x in the space of three weeks.  They both got better.  Haley brought the workout "Insanity" for us to do.  I was really sore.  Really. Really sore. Finally, I Scored great deals on New Years day and came home with more shoes than I brought.  I love shoes.
Today I am unpacking.  Trying to make up some lost sleep.  Someday I will go to the grocery store.  Maybe.  Maybe not.  That is what my year supply is for.  right? Life is good.

No comments: