Thursday, June 9, 2011

Family Home (and not at home) Evening (and other times too) Adventures

 
I love summer time.  LOVE summertime.  Especially early summer before it really gets hot.  We have finally had some good weather to go play in.  We went disc golfing for FHE the other night.  It was the first time since leaving Flagstaff.  How lame are we?  We used to go at least 1x a week!  I think this is the only course in Pittsburgh.  It is a pretty good course, but not nearly as tough as Flagstaff's. 



We went down to the Pittsburgh Arts Festival last week and let the kids run wild on the grass and jam out to a local concert.  I have been forgetting my camera lately.  So there are no pictures.  We also got to go to our much anticipated Pirates vs Diamondbacks game at PNC park.  It was a blast.  The kids loved being in the stadium and it was only about 90 degrees outside.  I don't think I have ever seen my kids sweat so much.  (and they are quite sweaty...)

No comments: