Saturday, June 11, 2011

Water Fun

I really love warm weather.  I feel like I say that in every post lately.  But when you live in a place where its cloudy and snowy/rainy 300 days a year, you really grow to appreciate sunshine and warmth.  I think buying our bikes might be the best purchase of 2011.  It was well worth using 65% of my yearly personal spending money to buy it.  It has proven to get me in shape and lots of great times with family and friends.  Today we went on a bike ride to find water.  Its not hard to do in the City of Bridges!  Here are some of my favorite parts of our day.
At PPG Place Fountains.  Water at Random.  And of course- Free!


I'm gonna get you Peter!!!



Waiting for lunch....what should we eat?

why, yes.  That is in fact a pizza.  or 2!


Water Stop #2.  Another Fountain by Heinz Field.


Water Stop #3.  The Rope Swing.  In the Monongahela River. 
 Of course, Bryan tells Devin- "I'll go if you go!"  And 24 seconds later they are jumping into that really disgusting thing we call a river.  I would not recommend going in there without wearing a containment suit of some sort.  But that's just me.
Going.

going....

Gone!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You guys are too cute! Love little Brooke.

Tera said...

Wow what a fun day! I am so jealous of all the adventrue you seem to find where ever you are. Wish we could come along with you!

Chris said...

You never watched Bryan jump off the rocks into the Creek did you? Him jumping off a rope swing doesn't surprise me.

Bailee said...

Love all the water! We need to get out of the dry west...