Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Big Night Out

For my birthday this year Bryan took me to the Melting Pot.  I have always wanted to eat there.  We found a baby-sitter for the kiddies and took off for a night out by the river.  It was so nice to have an un-interrupted dinner with my best friend.  I don't know if any of you have eaten here before, so in case you didn't know- its a fondue restaurant.  We went all out and got the four-course meal! Yum.  Cheese fondue and veggies, salads, the main course and the best part, a chocolate fondue for dessert!  Thank you Bryan for a great date!




2 comments:

Tera said...

Happy Birthday! Awesome dress!b

{kim} said...

uhhhh, my mouth is watering! I've been wanting to eat there forever, and I think me and Steve are finally going to try next time we are in the valley. Sounds soooo good! What a great birthday present...melty cheese and chocolate.