Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Arizona

Part 1 of our summer vacation.
We had a great time in Arizona.  Unfortunately I was not the smartest and forgot to charge my camera prior to leaving so I took about 6 pictures and the low battery light started flashing.
In summery, Arizona was:
Family
Friends
Sunshine
Not a cloud in the sky
Swimming Lessons
Mexican Food
Running in the dry desert
Blue Bell Ice Cream
Wind
Heat
Good times

For those of you that have never been to Winslow... I wanted you to know I wasn't exaggerating when I say it is a barren waste land to look at.






2 comments:

Ironygirl said...

I was just in Winslow for the 4th of July. And I second your statement on it being a barren wasteland! The fireworks are AWESOME though.

{kim} said...

I, for one, think Winslow is beautiful. So many good things and people in our little town. It was a blast hanging out with you guys!