Sunday, July 24, 2011

I might regret this post later in life.

I hate to say it, but sometimes Bryan is right.
That tastes like acid coming out of my mouth.
I am not saying I am wrong.  Okay, maybe on occasion.
Alright, maybe on some occasions. 

But I really hate when he is right about every day stuff I think I am in complete control of.

For example:

Me: "Since you started seeing patients in clinic, I got you a separate laundry basket for you to put your scrubs in."

Bryan: "That's fine, but I am worried you will forget about washing them and I will run out before the week is over."

Me: (scoffing and slightly rolling my eyes) "When have I ever left you without clean clothes!?"

Bryan: "I'm just sayin..."

5 days later.... 6:45 am on a Friday.

Bryan: "Where are my scrubs?"

Me: (Groggy and trying to pretend like I am still sleeping) "In your closet"

Bryan: "There aren't any in there"

Well.  You can guess where they all were.  In the laundry basket.  Dirty.  Waiting for me to wash them.
Yes.  I am awesome.  And I am admitting just this once that Bryan is sometimes right.  (But PLEASE don't tell him.)

5 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Hahaha! I love this, and can totally relate.

Kimi said...

This cracks me up because this has happened a few times at our house as well... especially now that I'm pregnant and just plain lazy.

{kim} said...

haha, that's awesome. If he gives you a hard time tell him to wash his own scrubs :)

Chris said...

He's a big boy now, he should be able to wash his own clothes. If he doesn't do his chores, take away his PS3 until he learns his lesson.

tiffany and darren said...

You are nice to say that you would wash them. Laundry doesn't go over well in our home. We decided we get along better if Darren does his own laundry. When he doesn't have what he needs, it's his own fault.