Saturday, September 24, 2011

Belly Pictures

Yuck.  i hate these things.  But since i did them with the first two i may as well not neglect #3.

Looking back at this picture I am thinking: why in the world am I still wearing normal clothes?  They look really bad.  Reminder to myself; You have never been this far along in a pregnancy when it is so dang hot outside.  All your maternity stuff is winter.  So you get to look like you are wearing Brooke's clothes.  
Week 22 

Second note to self:   Have someone else take the pictures.  it is so much easier.
Week 23 1/2

I am over halfway done.  Thank goodness.  I really can't complain too much.  I have moderately easy pregnancies and after being here in Pittsburgh and seeing what some of my friends have gone through (trying to get pregnant or being pregnant)  I have to admit that I am very blessed.  I was sick the first trimester and ended up losing a bit of wieght, but no worries.  I have gained it all back plus plenty more.  I am very hungry when I am pregnant.  (Meaning i eat.  All. The. Time.)  I have been running and doing my modified version of 'insanity' workouts.  Which I probably should have stopped a long time ago.  But i figured as long as it didn't hurt I was fine....
wrong.  it didn't hurt while I was doing it, but it has aggravated my round ligament to the point of severe pain.  I hate having to say that i have limits.  (i guess i do... don't tell anyone!).  And I pushed it too far.  I did one of those 'insane' workouts on Tuesday and I woke up not too hot on Wednesday.  It got to the point that I developed a fever and almost went to the ER.  not smart Jamie!  Long story short, I am totally fine now.  I just know that I need to go easier on my body and NO more "insanity" workouts until I am way post-pardum with this little munchkin.
On happier notes:  baby is growing and I feel big strong kicks and see body parts poking out on my belly every day.  he/she is a happy little person with lots of energy.  (probably from those insanity workouts....)

2 comments:

{kim} said...

You look gorgeous. I'm always amazed at how intense you exercise when you're pregs. This is your excuse to go ahead and relax a bit! Take it easy :)

Carrie Beckstead said...

Jamie you are adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. When are you guys visiting Flag again? We are back. It would be fun to see you again.