Monday, September 26, 2011

Shoes

I have a 'thing' for shoes.  My shoes, guys shoes, kids shoes.  Any shoes.  The bad thing about being a student's wife is the shoe budget is seriously lacking.  As in, pretty much no new shoes. Unless the ones you have have a hole so big that you can't wear them.  (okay, that is an exaggeration.  I have a small personal budget, but I admit that I have used it.  For the entire year.)  In summary, I am not buying new shoes any time soon for myself.

The good news is....drum roll please....KIDS are ALWAYS growing.  Which translates into:  Kids need Shoes more often than not!!!

And i am happy to accommodate their needs and will make the necessary sacrifice to get them new shoes.

Brooke happens to LOVE shoes as well.  I frequently catch her putting on several pairs of shoes at a time. she starts with her own and then layers them with mine or peter's over them. 


( i am really glad i got a picture of these pretties because we went to the park the day after and it was a bit muddy.  I am afraid the shoes will never be this clean again...)

No comments: